Bio-Magnesium provides a bio-available source of Magnesium as magnesium chloride with fumaric acid. Magnesium is useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue, contributes to energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium is important in maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium supports the absorption and retention of calcium
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
- Fumaric Acid is a water-soluble, organic acid and may help to facilitate the absorption of minerals
- A bioavailable form of magnesium
- Requires virtually no acidification prior to absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
Fumaric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Magnesium Carbonate, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable, Magnesium Stearate).
Two capsules daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
**Please note: Although we aim to keep this product in stock at all times, in rare occurrences there may be a two to three day delay in receiving this item.**
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.