Linseed Oil is a natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Derived from cold pressed linseeds, BioCare's Linseed oil 1000 also contains vitamin E for stability and as an antioxidant it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Lignans present in linseed oil may have oestrogenic properties and therefore may offer benefits for menopausal health
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin E 45 iu
||alpha tocopherol equivalent
|Linseed Oil (Flaxseed oil)
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier, (Glyceryl Monostearate)), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
**Please note: Although we aim to keep this product in stock at all times, in rare occurrences there may be a two to three day delay in receiving this item.**
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.