Baby Infantis powder contains Bifidobacteria which is a bacteria found in breast milk and is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate to infants prior to weaning. A 1/4 teaspoon/1 gram contains four billion live bacteria.
- Easily mixed into a paste with sterile water or added to soft food for consumption
- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast-fed infants
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S)
- Human strain and acid resistant
- Dairy free
- Vacuum packed for stability
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
||(providing approx 4 billion viable cells)
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Bifidobacterium lactis
One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste. Give orally alongside baby’s feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vacuum sealed for stability.
- Refrigerate below 4oC and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
**Please note: Although we aim to keep this product in stock at all times, in rare occurrences there may be a two to three day delay in receiving this item.**
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.