- Liquid vitamin A ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets Can be
- taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or malabsorption problems
- Provides 2500iu vitamin A per drop
- Suitable forr the elderly
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
||Per 1 Drop
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)
One drop taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.