|Your cart is currently empty|
ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is a unique synergistic formula containing nutrients that naturally support the body’s response to allergens. The superb and effective specific condition formula includes vitamins, minerals, and herbs known for having significant anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effects. It also contains nutrients required by the body for supporting metabolism, mucous membranes, and adrenal glands when the body responds to environmental allergens.
ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS contains Vitamin C, nettle leaf extract, k-Rutin™ (a highly-bioavailable, anti-inflammatory bioflavonoid), bromelain, l-malic acid, turmeric (95% curcuminoids), pantothenic acid, n-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), licorice extract, magnesium, alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal-5'-phosphate), zinc, selenium, and Bioperine® (a patented pepper extract enhancing absorption of nutrients). It is contained in a vegetarian capsule and does not include magnesium stearate.
ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is HPDI’s “top-of-the-line” allergy formula, which has proven highly-effective and is among our most popular formulas, especially among individuals having special needs for allergy relief and healing. This specific-condition formula works!
ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS offers some very unique, synergistic benefits:
• UNIQUE AND EFFECTIVE ALLERGY FORMULA. An Exceptionally Well-Balanced Combination of Natural Nutrients That Support Your Body Before, During, and After Exposure to Environmental Allergens. That’s 24/7 Support for Allergy Relief! Leverage the power of these synergistic nutrients for yourself. You Definitely Will See Why Our Formula is Different...and Better!
• ANTIINFLAMMATORY AND ANTIHISTAMINIC. Powerful Herbs (Rutin, Turmeric, Bromelain) fight inflammation, while other nutrients (Nettle Leaf, Vitamin C) Reduce Histamine Levels...So You Can Feel Better Sooner.
• ANTIOXIDANT NUTRIENTS FOR RAPID RELIEF. Antioxidants like Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C, Selenium, and Related Compounds like N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) Boost Free-Fadical Defense When Your Body Needs Them Most!
• ENERGIZER AND METABOLIC BALANCER. Includes Magnesium, Lipoic Acid, L-Malic Acid, Vitamin B5, Licorice, And Other Nutrients Designed To Provide energy, Support your adrenal glands and Mucous Membranes, and Give Your Cells A Boost While You Heal.
• POWERFUL ADDITION TO BASIC CORE NUTRIENTS. ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is our most popular and effective formula for individuals experiencing the effects of allergies. While extremely effective on its own, best results occur when ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is combined with a complete nutritional supplement program of foundational core formulas.
Core formulas consist of a multivitamin (like Multi Two or Mighty Multi-Vite™), an Essential Fats formula (like Omega Plus or Essential Fats Plus E), and a Vitamin C formula (like PRO-C™). Core formulas comprise a complete basic nutritional supplement program. ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS and other specific condition formulas can be added to this core foundation depending on your individual needs.
NUTRITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS Features:
• Vitamin C is especially important to the health of the lungs, as it is the major antioxidant present in the lining of the airway surfaces. Allergic symptoms (such as hay fever symptoms) including nasal congestion, sneezing, itching, watery eyes are triggered by the immune system's overreaction to airborne particles (allergens) such as pollen and ragweed.
• Nettle Leaf may help minimize discomforts of allergies by supplying compounds that inhibit the release of histamine, the inflammatory substance triggered by allergens.
• Rutin is one of the major nutrients used to control inflammation in respiratory conditions. The usual forms of Rutin are not absorbed well in the human intestinal tract (so large amounts typically are needed). However, the Rutin (k-Rutin™ form) in ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is highly water-soluble and extremely well absorbed by the body.
• Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapple that is a potent anti-inflammatory, assists the removal of damaged tissue, and supports the immune system.
• L-Malic Acid is involved in the production of cellular energy needed by lung tissue to protect against free-radical damage.
• Turmeric is well-known anti-inflammatory herb helpful for individuals with allergy problems.
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) supports the adrenals and can play an important role in the body's response to allergens.
• NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) is a mucolytic nutrient that can help clear the respiratory tract of mucus and is the rate limiting amino acid for the production of glutathione—a key protector of lung function.
• Licorice is an expectorant and contains glycyrrhizinic acid, which has been shown to inhibit prostaglandin and leukotriene manufacture. Licorice is also known to support adrenal function.
• Magnesium plays a critical role in cellular energy production and has been shown to help relax bronchial smooth muscle and reduce the severity of asthma attacks.
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant, enhances metabolism, and raises substantially glutathione levels in the body.
• Vitamin B6 (ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS contains the coenzyme form P5P) has been shown to decrease the severity of wheezing and asthmatic attacks.
• Zinc plays a critical role in supporting the immune system and thereby may be beneficial to those with allergies.
• Selenium is important for free-radical defense.
• Bioperine® is a black pepper extract known to enhance the absorption of nutrients by 30-60%.
• ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS works best when used in combination with basic core supplements supporting the body’s metabolism, which are a multivitamin (such as Multi Two or Mighty Multi-Vite!™), an essential fatty supplement (such as Omega Plus or Essential Fats Plus E), and a Vitamin C formula (such as PRO-C™).
(The core supplements form a complete basic nutritional supplement program. ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS and other specific formulas then can be added to this foundation depending on your individual needs.)
COMPOSITION: Three vegetarian capsules provide the following percentages of the Daily Value:
% Daily Value
|Vitamin C (from magnesium ascorbate)||500 mg||830|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||20 mg||1000|
|Pantothenic Acid (from calcium pantothenate)||150 mg||1500|
|Magnesium (from ascorbate and malate)||80 mg||20|
|Zinc (from Krebs cycle bionutrients)||10 mg||67|
|Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)||15 mcg||21|
|Nettle Leaf Extract 6:1 (Standardized to 2% silica)||400 mg||*|
|Bromelain (3,300 GDU/gm)||300 mg||*|
|L-Malic Acid (from magnesium malate)||230 mg||*|
|Turmeric (95% minimum curcuminoids from Curcuma longa) (root)||200 mg||*|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)||150 mg||*|
|Licorice Extract (Standardized to 20% Glycyrrhizinic acid)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||25 mg||*|
|Bioperine ®||15 mg||*|
* No established Daily Value
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement take one capsule two to three times per day away from food (30 minutes before or two hours after food), or as directed by a health care professional.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: vegetarian capsule (vegetable source), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium trisilicate.
ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS does not contain wheat, rye, oats, corn, barley, gluten, soy, egg, dairy, sugar, yeast, sulfates, chlorides, salicylates, magnesium stearate, wax, preservatives, colorings, or artificial flavorings.