Sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, flavorings, colorings, peanuts or tree nuts.
ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE OF IRON-CONTAINING PRODUCTS IS A LEADING CAUSE OF FATAL POISONING IN CHILDREN UNDER 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE, CALL A DOCTOR OR POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.